"0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" summary="cbox tagboard"> <tr><td align="center"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="265" src="http://cbox.ws/box/?boxid=196871&boxtag=3465&sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="yes" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border: #EDDEDB 1px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe> </td></tr><tr><td align="center"><body> <body>

September 24, 2006 @12:02 AM

If I Don't Tell You Now

I've kept it inside for the longest time

And I can't keep keeping in

All this love that is in my heart

Maybe it's safer not to say I care

Maybe this road won't lead me anywhere

But



If I don't tell you now

I may never get the chance again

To tell you that I need you

Tell you what I'm feeling

If I keep these feelings in

And if I don't say the words

How will you hear what's inside in my heart

How will you know baby, if I don't tell you now


I'd give anything to be in your dreams

And I can't stand standing by

With this dream locked inside my heart

Maybe I'm only gonna make a mistake

And there's a chance maybe my heart will break, but



How will you know you're inside my soul

Oh it's driving me crazy

'Coz you don't see

You're the world to me

I'm so afraid to say the way that I feel, and


If I don't tell you now

I may never get the chance again

To tell you that I need you

Tell you what I'm feeling

If I keep these feelings in

And if I don't say the words

How will you hear what's inside my heart

How will you know baby, if I don't tell you, if I


If I don't tell you now

How will you hear what's inside my heart

How will you know baby

If I don't tell you now

♥ you and i both loved

Comments: Post a Comment
& PROFILE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
amelia

aquarius/capricon. 9teen. NP acc yr 3.

& LINKS

xFrAnKyx
RuIfAnG
JaciNta
GuoJie
GraCe TaN
JuN HaO
khoO BoOn
AleNe
G*dInE
YaoMiNg
crystle
Des
magg
nura
weIlIng
JiA mInG
QiJiAN



& ARCHIVES

NONE!

& ARTICULATE
SILENCE. .


& CREDITS

this layout was done by jeanette. the fonts were from dafont,image was from threadless and brushes were from 100x100.pls do not take out the credits. :]