August 12, 2006 @6:38 PM
hmms. the fireworks last night was nice. just that there were too many people.
i cannot wear my contact lenses for 2 weeks because of an injured right cornea. (its the outer layer of the eye) dont ask me how i got it injured because the optician dosent know the reason.. 2 weeks later! scary.
hmms. things have changed in a sudden instant. too quick for me to take in much of it. somehow, i still i feel a lil more time to try to adapt to it. hmms.
from a song by Rihanna,
"I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be.... a murderer"
⥠you and i both loved