August 28, 2006 @8:52 PM
1St day of work.!"Time In: 8.15am Time Out: 6.30pm
Briefed by Jasmine and Wee Qian about the company. I got my posting to the Accounting department. We were taught how to answer calls. After which I was then brought on a tour around the entire Stephen McLaren Office.
After the tour, I was told to report to my department. The task I was given was to match source documents to its corresponding amounts in the ledger. The entire accounting department were Âon training on some new accounting software, and hence I was left alone in the office until lunch time. During the time I was left alone, I had to answer calls and take messages.
After lunch, I continued with the where I left off. After going through the box of source documents given to me, I realised that many of the items were not included, but worse of all, most of the amounts of many source documents were consolidated into a huge figure, and it was practically impossible to figure out what the sum consisted of. In this case, Ai Leng told me to key in all the documents with the various information into an excel spreadsheet. "
this is taken from my fortnightly journal.. hehe..
im simply too tired to rewrite these stuff in flowery language.. ahhh.. haha. but i think i kinda like the place i'm working at.. im so tired..
thanks to everyone who woke up early just to msg me! i really really appreciate it!!! =))
i think i will knock out before 1030.. or maybe tong until 11pm after my lovely samsoon.. =))
⥠you and i both loved