"0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" summary="cbox tagboard"> <tr><td align="center"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="265" src="http://cbox.ws/box/?boxid=196871&boxtag=3465&sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="yes" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border: #EDDEDB 1px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe> </td></tr><tr><td align="center"><body> <body>

November 07, 2004 @5:52 AM

Its you
For such a long time
I ve been searching in vain
For the one that feels right
I thought I found the one
But it aint true

Its been lonely
Its been sad
I ve been searching for someone so bad

Then Out of the blue
There came you
Starting as just friends
Fallen so quickly we didnt realise
Our journey had just begun

Your hand in mine
We hum our favourite tune
Walking along the skyline of the night
I see forever in you

The smile that eases everything
That makes my frown go away
the sparkle in your eye
that instantly melts my heart

your love
warms my heart
and keeps my soul alive

I dont know what I would do dar~
If I aint got you
The world wouldnt be in colour
Monotone and mundane
God gave me a present
He gave me You

.+.Love ya dar.+.

this is dedicated to ya

.+.get well soon.+.



♥ you and i both loved

Comments: Post a Comment
& PROFILE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
amelia

aquarius/capricon. 9teen. NP acc yr 3.

& LINKS

xFrAnKyx
RuIfAnG
JaciNta
GuoJie
GraCe TaN
JuN HaO
khoO BoOn
AleNe
G*dInE
YaoMiNg
crystle
Des
magg
nura
weIlIng
JiA mInG
QiJiAN



& ARCHIVES

NONE!

& ARTICULATE
SILENCE. .


& CREDITS

this layout was done by jeanette. the fonts were from dafont,image was from threadless and brushes were from 100x100.pls do not take out the credits. :]